Thursday, October 20, 2016

Lisa Stansfield

 

Been All Round The World

 

 
ALL AROUND THE WORLD

Can't Find My Baby


All Around The World by Lisa Stansfield is one of the Hottest Sexiest Songs ever written, and Lisa really delivers with her gorgeous sultry voice, "You Feel The Music," the passion and Sexiness of it all. Not like the Shitty Crappy "so-called Music" that they make now, in the 21st Century, the Worst Century for Music in the entire history of The World. Tank God for msucial recordings, taht we can listen to wonderful music like the uber talented Lisa Stanfield singing her hot sexy rendition of 
ALl Around The World, and "I I I Can't Find My Baby" You just gotta Love it !!! Unlike the Crap they (so called singers / msucicians( make today. "I just don't get it"? Why do they make such Crap? It really Mystifys.
 
 
 
 
 
 


The WORLDS GREATEST RECIPE

JUST LIKE LISA STANSFIELD'S

ALL AROUND The WORLD

PASTA BOLOGNESE is The BEST

.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment